Monday, December 10, 2018

Not today…






Someday I will find my peace.
Even in the things I dearly miss.
For the things that I never had, what’s the point in being so sad?
Someday I will come to terms with the half filled glasses and empty spaces. 
But not today.

Someday I will try to change what I don’t like. 
Someday I will find the missing piece of the puzzle or at least the dots will join.
I will chase the days and not dreamy nights. I will create smiles on their faces and not just word arts.
Someday acceptance will come at no cost, and “what if” will be amusement and not the path that’s lost.
Someday. 
But not today.

Today, just take me away. 
To a faraway land, where no one would know my name and where I come from. 
Where my fantasies would be realities just for a while long. 
Where I would tell my tales to bring smiles, 
where people would not read name tags but eyes. 

I would find my fountain of small joys. 
I would return home without needing stars to guide.
Someday. 
But not today. 

Oh not today. Today just let me be.
Right where I am with my random musings. 
Today just let me drift. 
Oh today.Just for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aarz kiya hai...

Adhuri si dastan ki adhuri si ye baat hai, Alfaz hai kai hawaon me na lafzo ka sath hai. Har koi hai wakif is se ye jo te...